1. Can companies order?
- Of course.
2. Is there a limit to the quantity of products I can order?
- Not at all.
3. How do I order?
- Making an order is easy. You can type the model you’re looking for in the search bar above or you can browse all of our stock. You can view detailed information on the product you’re interested in by clicking the links in the product box. If the product is in stock, click on the memory size you’d like and follow the instructions.
4. What if the product I want is out of stock?
- It's ok, we receive loads of stock on a daily basis. We don’t order to demand and we receive stock on an “as and when” basis which means it’s difficult to pin point exactly when we’ll receive a specific product but you can use the wishlist system.
5. Can you accept orders over the telephone?
- Sorry no. Payment is made via our website only.
6. Can I order if I live outside the UK?
- Unfortunately, we only accept orders from within the UK at this time.
1. Do you deliver on Saturdays / Sundays / Bank Holidays?
- As we use Royal Mail Special Delivery, orders placed before 1pm on a Friday are only guaranteed to be delivered on the following Monday. In our experience Royal Mail occasionally deliver on a Saturday however, this is not guaranteed. Royal Mail don’t deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays. Delivery times vary for large orders and busy periods.
2. When will I get my order?
- Typically, orders placed before 3pm on a working day are shipped the same day for guaranteed delivery the following working day. Delivery times vary for large orders and busy periods.
3. How are your products dispatched?
- We use Royal Mail Special Delivery to dispatch our products. Your order will be insured and delivery is very quick. Delivery methods may vary for larger orders.
4. How much does delivery cost?
- We offer a Free delivery!
5. Can I track the delivery of my order?
- Certainly. We send tracking information to your email address.
6. It’s been a few days and I’ve not received my item. What should I do?
- If your order has been dispatched and you’ve received a Royal Mail tracking number you can find detailed information on the status of your delivery on the Royal Mail website. If your delivery has failed and you haven’t heard from Royal Mail, you’ll need to contact them and arrange redelivery or collection.
7. Do you ship outside the UK?
- Unfortunately, we only accept orders from within the UK at this time. We do not ship to PO boxes, drop shipping services or any other virtual mailboxes.